Back, Biceps and Shoulders
Resistance band set
Set Up and Action:
- Stabilize a resistance band around a pole or a machine (something that can hold our weight and will not move).
- Make sure the band is at chest height.
- Facing the anchor, go down on one knee and far enough away from the anchor so that the resistance band has no slack in it.
- Make sure you are tightening the core/abdominal muscles and keeping the back straight.
- Grasp the handles of the bands, keep the elbows close to your chest and pull back.
- Make sure that you are looking forward and that you feel your scapula’s coming together.
- Hold, then release to starting position and repeat.
Injury Prevention Tip:
Neck Injury Prevention – Keep the back straight and the head straight in order to not place extra loads on the spine and muscles.