1 lb Ground turkey breast meat
2 cups Pasta
4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Basil
1 tbsp Parsley
1 Onion, chopped
½ cup Shiitake mushroom, no stems
1 cup Chicken broth
1 cup Almond milk (unsweetened)
2 tbsp Whole wheat flour
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp Sour cream (light)
- Boil pasta.
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 tbsp evoo and sauté turkey meat, salt, and pepper on medium and cook 3-5 minutes.
- At same time in another saucepan, heat 2 tbsp evoo and sauté onions and mushrooms on low until onions are golden.
- Add onions, mushrooms, basil, parsley, chicken broth, almond milk, Worcestershire sauce and sour cream to large saucepan with turkey and mix on medium for 5 minutes.
- Occasionally sprinkle in the wheat flour over the 5 minutes and stir.
- Drain noodles and divide out, adding the turkey mix to the pasta.