3 cups Oats
1 ½ cups of Mixed chopped nuts
½ cup Small pretzels
1 cup Dried fruit
1 cup Agave
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
2 tbsp Chocolate chips
- Mix oats, pretzels, dried fruit and nuts in a 15×10 cooking pan and toast in oven on 300 for 5-10 minutes, checking frequently.
- Mix agave, vanilla, and evoo and add to sauce pan, continually stirring on low until the above is finished toasting.
- Add saucepan contents to large bowl with oven contents and mix.
- Spray 15×10 cooking pan and spread the mix out and add salt to the top. (it may not cover the full pan)
- Cover with foil, press down on the foil to pack the granola in.
- Spread chocolate chips on top, press foil over mix and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- Keep fresh in the freezer or refrigerator after initial freezing.