2 Whole wheat tortillas
1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
½ cup Black beans
¼ cup Corn
1 Egg white
2 tbsp Vanilla almond milk
½ cup Salsa
1 tbsp Fat free sour cream
1 tbsp Avocado
2 slices of Turkey meat
- Place oven on 350 for 5 minutes then turn off.
- Place turkey slices on top of tortillas and put in foil to warm in the oven as you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a bowl place eggs, almond milk and olive oil and mix.
- Place in skillet on medium and scramble.
- Once eggs are almost done, add in salt, pepper, black beans, and corn and mix.
- Leave on skillet for 1 minute on low to warm.
- Take warm turkey tortillas out of the oven and place on a plate.
- Add remaining ingredients to the tortillas with salsa, sour cream and avocado.