2 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil or evoo spray
1 Small apple, cored, peeled and diced
1 tbsp Agave
1 tsp Cinnamon
½ cup Whole wheat flour
Pinch of salt
½ cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 Egg white
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Peel and dice small apple.
- Place a skillet on low and add olive oil.
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- Then add the unsweetened vanilla almond milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Add apple dices and mix with spoon.
- With skillet warm, add small amounts of batter.
- Look for bubbles on the upward facing of the jacks and then flip.
~ This recipe should make 3-4 small jacks.