Nothing says healthy like a pita chip, some veggies and some hummus on a summer day!
2 8 inch Whole Wheat Pita Breads, Halved and Split apart
Extra Virgin Olive Oils Spray
1/4 tbl Salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Take your round pita bread and half them, then separate them.
2. Spray an 18×26 inch cooking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In small and medium pieces tear the pita bread and place on the baking sheet.
4. Spray pita pieces with olive oil then lightly salt and pepper.
5. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Categories : How To Eat