This is an extremely easy pasta recipe that is good for you and delicious! You can easily dazzle your friends and family with your cooking skills and this simple healthy pasta recipe.
1-2 cups penne pasta
4 tbsp Basil seasoning
1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
2 tbsp minced garlic
½ cup pesto
¼ cup onion chopped
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1. Place pasta in water and boil.
2. Mix basil seasoning, garlic, onions and pesto in a medium bowl.
3. Once pasta is fully cooked, place the pasta in a bowl and add pesto mix to the pasta, stirring until fully covered.
4. Sprinkle on some salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. (Note:Chopped sun dried tomatoes is optional, but makes a yummy presentation)
5. last, drizzle olive oil over the pasta and enjoy!
Categories : How To Eat