Muscles Worked: Biceps
Equipment: 2 Dumbbells
Set Up and Action:
1. Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
2. Hold the dumbbells with palms facing out and hands against the front thighs.
3. At no time should the wrists turn to change position on the dumbbells.
4. Tighten the abdominal/core muscles.
5. Raise the dumbbells to the chest/shoulders, bending the elbows only.
6. Lower the dumbbells back down to the start position.
7. Keep Elbows at side and laterally move hands away from body 4-5 inches.
8. Now lift the dumbbells out to the side to the outer part of the shoulders.
9. Lower the dumbbells back down to the side.
10. Each In & Out is 1 rep. Repeat 10-20 reps 3 times.
Injury Prevention Tip: For Neck injury prevention, look straight and do not tuck or extend the head.
Categories : How to Workout