1. Sit on the floor with the abdominal/core muscles tightened and your legs straight out in front of you.
2. Keep the left leg straight
3. Bring the right knee to your chest
4. Hold with your right hand under your right knee
5. Hold your left hand under your right ankle.
6. Next, take the right knee towards the right shoulder and the right foot towards the left shoulder.
7. Pull the knee in to the shoulder and the foot as close to the chest as you can and hold for 5-12 seconds.
8. Repeat on the opposite side.
Categories : How To Stretch