As a small ball you can use a tennis ball, racquet ball or lacrosse ball.
1. Sit on the floor with the small ball under your legs and just below the buttocks.
2. Tighten the abdominal/core muscles and keeping your arms to your sides, and your legs straight.
3. Roll the small ball up to the top of the buttocks.
4. If you find an area of discomfort you can stop at that area and hold or you can rock back and forth over the area.
5. Repeat 5-12 times and then repeat on the opposite side.
Categories : How To Stretch