2 large apples, peeled and diced
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
3 cups water
1 chopped onion
2 tbsp minced onion
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp agave
1 tsp salt
1. Peel and dice apples and sweet potatoes.
2. Heat evoo in large saucepan.
3. Sautee onions, garlic in saucepan until slightly golden.
4. Add cinnamon, cumin, turmeric, agave and salt and mix for 1 minute,
5. At the same time in a separate pot, add apples, sweet potatoes and water and boil until tender.
6. Once both saucepan and pot are done, add pot contents to the saucepan and mix.
7. Simmer and stir on medium for 10-15 minutes.
8. Continue to mix and stir on low until contents are of a pureed consistency.
Categories : How To Eat