2 whole wheat tortillas
1 tbsp olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
½ cup black beans
¼ cup corn
1 egg white
2 tbsp vanilla almond milk
½ cup salsa
1 tbsp fat free sour cream
1 tbsp avocado
2 slices of turkey meat
1. Place oven on 350 for 5 minutes then turn off.
2. Place turkey slices on top of tortillas and put in foil to warm in oven as you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
3. In a bowl place eggs, almond milk and olive oil and mix.
4. Place in skillet on medium and scramble.
5. Once eggs are almost done, add in salt, pepper, black beans, and corn and mix.
6. Leave on skillet for 1 minute on low to warm.
7. Take warm turkey tortillas out of the oven and place on a plate.
8. Add ingredients to the tortillas with salsa, sour cream and avocado.
Categories : How To Eat