3 cups oats
2 ½ cups of mixed chopped nuts
½ cup agave for chewy or 1 cup agave for crunchy granola
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
4 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Mix oats and nuts in a 8×10 cooking pan and toast in oven on 300 for 5-10 minutes, checking frequently.
2. Mix agave, vanilla, and evoo and add to sauce pan, continually stirring on low until the above if finished toasting.
3. Add saucepan contents to large bowl with oven contents and mix, if not sticky enough, add more honey. If too wet, add more oats.
4. Add in 2 tbsp chocolate chips and mix until melted.
5. Spray 8×10 cooking pan and spread the mix out and add salt and 2 tbsp chocolate chips to the top.
6. Cover with foil, press down on the foil to pack the granola in and place in freezer for a day.
Categories : How To Eat