This recipe is good for a snack or for breakfast!
1 medium orange, peeled
1 large slice of cantaloupe, cut into 5-6 cubes
1 large slice of honeydew, cut into 5-6 cubes
4-5 strawberries, sliced
1 tbp golden raisins
1 tbsp honey (or agave)
1. Peel the orange and place slices in a circular fashion around a large bowl.
2. Take large slice of cantaloupe, wash it and cut into 5-6 cubes.
3. Do the same for the honey dew.
4. Wash strawberries and slice.
5. Place all the fruit into bowl and mix.
6. Drizzle the honey, or agave, over the fruit.
Categories : How To Eat